31 May 2005

I have an idear (look out world!)

Alright, I'm sure there a people out there who read this but don't comment or anything, either b/c they're scared or just don't give a shaz. Or maybe I'm just being arrogant. Whatever, that's not really what I was trying to get at here. I have enabled people to comment as "Anonymous", and I actually like it when people take advantage of that. It lets me see the true thoughts of someone, even though I don't know who they are. I dig that. So if anyone reads this thing and a thought gets triggered, post it here in the comments section. I don't care if you're "Anonymous" or if you broadcast your name to the world. Just no phone numbers (right Pitt? lol). Seriously, use my space to rant and/or rave and/or write idears down and/or write a poem or story and/or whatever. I don't care. Well, I do care, just, well... gah, nevermind.

Also, if anyone can help me with the whole posting pictures dealy-o? Right now I have to post them on my MSN space PhotoAlbum if I want to share. Which I do. But I'd rather share them here. So for now, I'll just post a link to the MSN junk somewhere over there ---->.

5 comments:

Jagstar said...

I usually rant a lot, but i've been quite busy these past weeks...i'll be sure and use your space Ryan when the ranting bug bites me...and i won't hide either.


I thought i'd see a photo of YOU..not batman...tsk tsk...quite disapointing!

RyeGuy said...

*grin*

not yet...

Jagstar said...

Playing the mystery card are you? Alrighty..

RyeGuy said...

hahaha... I've never had that said about me before.

Anonymous said...

why would you want anonymous comments?