15 May 2005

so a bunch of guys came to the city on friday night, stayed with me till this afternoon. we had a good time. played soccer, swam, ate a freaking huge dessert at Red Robin's called a Mountain High Mud Pie. didn't feel so hot after that. sunburn on my arms, legs, lips and forehead. they left today, just at that point where going out and doing stuff became normal. so now, bored outta my skull, and disappointed that the national team lost a gold-medal final (they shouldn't even have made it to), I turn to the anonymity of the internet to placate my lack of social life? jeez, how pathetic is that? I'm feeling thoroughly disgusted with myself and my life right now. I need to shake things up a little. Yep, RyeGuy's pissed, for no good reason, and someone's gonna feel it. Most likely me. We'll see.

Bloody hell. Usually when I'm pissed I get creative. But right now, I can't write a damn thing. That....really....sucks. Bloody hell. I need music. Angry music. grrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nothing to kill the bordem... yes, that does suck. but, it's now the 16th, and, as u posted this blog yesterday, perhaps the bordem has passed. i'm bored... such is life at work for me most times.... must not let them know this, or i may either be out of a job or be way too busy to post comments on sites such as yours! ;)