23 July 2005

Potence and Presence

the pain drags me through
darkness hot in pursuit
running for the light
avoiding this fight
----------------------------
the time is all wrong
it's taking too long
the end is not near
but they all flee in fear
----------------------------
standing alone and weak
blood spattered and streaked
falling enemies shout,
their screams drowned out
by the rush of blood through my head.
-----------------------------
soft in the pale moonlight
I watch and wait
you step carefully down the path
towards me
I breathe deep in anticipation
a burst of adrenaline sharpening my senses
the midnite hour is magical
full of wishes, wonder, and passion
as we look up at the stars
and join them
in heaven.

2 comments:

RyeGuy said...

mercy buckets.

Jagstar said...

Sensual and erotic..the 3rd especially. I loved the last part, it made me smile..wish...and want...

Welcome back Ryan..well done here!