15 June 2005

*h-urk!!*

that's the sound that I feel I will soon be making... all this studying is making me sick. or it could be a combination of dehydration and fatigue. either way, it'll all be over by tomorrow night. but that's not the real purpose of this blog entry. I just finished cruising my regular reads and noticed a few new posts/comments about Blogstock '05. While I really wish I could go this year, alas, previous commitments and lack of ca$h are preventing it.

That said [again], if there is a Blogstock '06.... chances are I could make it. I'm in the alpha stages of planning my vacation for next summer (my grad present to myself). I would really like to spend some (okay, all of it, but I'm trying to be realistic) out East, visiting the Center of the Universe (aka - Toronto) and Montreal &c. I'm thinking, since my bro is out at Waterloo, I'd make that my base of operations, and go from there. And, being the cheap sumbithc I am, I'd do it as frugally as possible. And who knows, I may even like enough to stay longer, maybe get a job while out there and "work". Or maybe I'll scrounge up enough guts to shop my writing around and get it published, and live off the earnings. (HAHAHAHAHA... right. 1st priority would be loans. I said I'm trying to be realistic here.) Anyways, just thought I would shove my 2 sense into thinks...

**all typos are purposeful**

No comments: