15 March 2010

Sunday was a Failure

Sunday was a Failure

For those who asked - I finally pegged the cause for calling this past
Sunday a crappy day. It's because so much of it was a capital-F
Failure, and I let it drag me down. And to top it off, a friend and I
had made plans to make our friend-gathering an "intentional night,"
where we bring up deeper discussion in order to foster growth and
maturation in our relationships with each other. But we let the night
get railroaded into another shallow, basically meaningless fun-night.
The worst part of it all is that I've heard more than just a couple of
us express the desire to go deeper, be more intentional, but no one
there seemed even remotely interested. Frustrating, to say the least.
Add it all up, and it's a big fat Failure.

There it is. Am I over it? Well, almost. I'm working on it, which is a
start. But hey, at least I'm writing again...

No comments: